Showing Collections: 21 - 26 of 26
H88-0170. Van Eyl, F. Phillip (1928- ). Papers, 1958-[ongoing]. 0.50 linear ft. PARTIALLY RESTRICTED
Abstract Florus Phillip Van Eyl was born in Haarlem, the Netherlands. He received his elementary and secondary education in the Hague and two years of university training at the Erasmus University of Rotterdam. He served in the United States Army 11th Airborne Division during the Korean Conflict before coming to Hope College to study economics in 1953. At Hope College, he changed his major from economics and received his A.B. degree in psychology (1955), and his M.A. (1958) and Ph.D. (1964) in...
Abstract Collection includes biographical essays on the Class of 1902 that were edited by Henry P. De Pree. Essays include Jacob G. Bloemers, Charles J. Bready, Berend Bruins, Wilhelmina (Minnie) De Feyter, William De Kleine, Henry P. De Pree, Magdalena Marie (Keppel) Duven, Bernard J. Kleinhesselink, Johanna Anthonette (Riemens) Winter, John Van Der Beek, Minnie (Marsilje) Van Der Ploeg, John Van Peursem, John A. Van Zoeren, John E. Winter, and Hessel E. Yntema. (D) ...
Abstract Professor of mathematics, 1946-1982; coordinator of National Science Foundation Mathematics Summer Institute, 1960-1974. The collection includes correspondence of Jay Folkert and from friends and relatives to J. H. Koopman of Overisel, Michigan, death notice of Henry Kollen, school certificates of Geziena Kollen Koopman, Overisel Centennial Calendar, reports, photographs, articles, biographical information, his World War II memories in written form, oral history audio file and transcript...
Dates: 1943 - 2011
H88-0129.10. Reinking, Robert Louis (1941-1982). Papers, 1971-1982. 0.25 linear ft. PARTIALLY RESTRICTED
Abstract Professor of geology at Hope College, 1970-1982. Collection includes his personnel file and promotion consideration file (RESTRICTED), biographical material, clippings and news releases, photographs, poems and professional articles that include: "Landslide Threat at Clear Creek Reservoir, Chafee County, Colorado," n.d.; "The Origin and Significance of Hecla Channel, Chafee County, Colorado," 1977; "Effect of Deicing Salt on Sodium Content of Lake...
Dates: 1971 - 1982
Abstract Collection includes materials (some in Dutch) about important events in the lives of Royal Family members since 1936. The bulk of the collection relates to the visits of Royal Family members to the United States, Western Michigan, and Hope College starting in 1941. The collection also includes materials on the Netherlands-American Bicentennial of 1982. Materials include newspaper clippings, correspondence, pamphlets, photographs, and compact disc (CD) recording recorded in Holland, Michigan,...
- Names: Hope College X
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Snow, Esther M. (Esther Mac Farlane), 1895-1974 2
- Brown, Donald Fowler, 1909-1989 1
- De Pree, Henry P. (Henry Peter), 1881-1969 1
- DeVelder, Phillip 1
- Ellert, Ernest E., 1908-1980 1
- Folkert, Jay E. (Jay Ernest), 1916- 1
- Handlogten, Clarence J., 1920- 1
- Hawkinson, Ella A., 1896-1954 1
- Klaasen, Adrian J., 1905-1968 1
- Kleinheksel, J. Harvey, 1900-1965 1
- Lampen, Albert Eugene, 1887-1963 1
- Megow, Gerhard F., 1913- 1
- Meyer, Nella K., 1899-1974 1
- Mulder, Janet B., 1895-1985 1
- Otte, John A. (John Abraham), 1861-1910 1
- Petrovich, Miodrag B., 1933- 1
- Ponstein, Lambert, 1912- 1
- Reeverts, Emma M., 1898-1973 1
- Reinking, Robert L. 1
- Reynierse, James H. 1
- Rider, Morrette L., 1921- 1
- Shaw, Henry I., Jr. 1
- Snow, Wilfred Curtis, 1894-1935 1
- Steffens, Henry J., 1908-1992 1
- Stephan, Elaine Scholten 1
- Van Eyl, F. Phillip, 1928- 1
- Vander Lugt, William, 1902-1992 1 ∧ less